Thursday, December 1, 2011

An Introduction

Hello everyone, and welcome to my new blog!  My name is Vicky, and I'm here to talk about fairy tales.  No, I will not go on drabbling about each and every single fairy tale that existed in the world since the beginning of time.  No, I will not be doing deep analyses on the elements of good and evil or commenting on how stylistic elements of the late Classical - early Romantic era have influenced the stories of the Brothers Grimm.  And no, I will not be talking about cheese.  But that's self explanatory, right?




Instead, expect insightful articles on details in popular stories that are often overlooked.  Expect to read eyebrow-raising theories that will question the purpose of fairy tales as a whole.  Most importantly, expect to have fun.

A lot of fairy tales are often neglected these days in favour of vampire novels and sappy teenage love stories.  I created this blog to bring fairytales back into the spotlight.  So sit back, relax...And don't forgot to comment at the end!

-Vociferously yours, Vicky.

P.S.  Read my other blog, Vociferous Vicky!

1 comment: